PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5
PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 from your PCMy Company, Inc.
. You can find out more on My Company, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 at http://www.example.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\PayDay 2-2015 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 is C:\Program Files\PayDay 2-2015\unins000.exe. payday2_win32_release.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.84 MB (7172608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5. They take about 7.79 MB (8173492
bytes) on disk.
- payday2_win32_release.exe (6.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (977.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5.
PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 is a program offered by My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5". The PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PayDay 2-2015\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PayDay 2-2015 version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 13:15:14.363