You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pawn 2 for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Pawn 2's primary file takes about 200.03 KB (204832 bytes) and is called Pawn.exe. A guide to uninstall Pawn 2 from your system
The following executable files are contained in Pawn 2. They occupy 273.49 KB (280058
bytes) on disk.
- Pawn.exe (200.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.46 KB)
This info is about Pawn 2 version 2
If you are manually uninstalling Pawn 2 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Pawn 2:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Pawn 2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pawn 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2\0.mp3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2\1.mp3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2\10.mp3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pawn 2\11.mp3
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pawn 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pawn 2\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pawn 2\UninstallString
Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Pawn 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pawn 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pawn 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pawn 2". If it exists on your system the Pawn 2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Pawn 2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pawn 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pawn 2.
8. After uninstalling Pawn 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pawn 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pawn 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130