Patient Files 6.0 Pro
Patient Files 6.0 Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Patient Files 6.0 Pro from your systemEasy Clinic Software
. More data about Easy Clinic Software can be read here
. Click on www.easyclinicsoftware.com
to get more information about Patient Files 6.0 Pro on Easy Clinic Software's website. Patient Files 6.0 Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Clinic Software\Patient Files folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro. The program's main executable file is named UnDeploy.exe and it has a size of 147.50 KB (151040 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Patient Files 6.0 Pro. They take about 147.50 KB (151040
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Patient Files 6.0 Pro version 6.0
Patient Files 6.0 Pro is a program offered by Easy Clinic Software. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Patient Files 6.0 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Patient Files 6.0 Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Patient Files 6.0 Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Patient Files 6.0 Pro". The Patient Files 6.0 Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Patient Files 6.0 Pro in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Patient Files 6.0 Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Patient Files 6.0 Pro:
- The web site of the program is: www.easyclinicsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro.
8. After uninstalling Patient Files 6.0 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Patient Files 6.0 Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Patient Files 6.0 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro by Easy Clinic Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Patient Files 6.0 Pro by Easy Clinic Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 14:49:48.873