PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E]
This info is about PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] from your systemCodePlex.com
. Check out here
for more information on CodePlex.com. Usually the PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PM2Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.65 MB (5928792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E]. They take 7.27 MB (7621296
bytes) on disk.
- PM2Client.exe (5.65 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.61 MB)
This data is about PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] version 2.0.1
PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] is an application marketed by the software company CodePlex.com. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] or simply activate the Search field and type in "PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E]". If it exists on your system the PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] application will be found automatically. After you select PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E].
8. After removing PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] by CodePlex.com from your computer, we are not saying that PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] by CodePlex.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PathCopy Copy 2.0.1 [E] supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:25:51.873