Path to Success
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Path to Success for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Path to Success from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Path to Success at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Path to Success program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Path to Success folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Path to Success's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Path to Success\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called PathToSuccess-WT.exe and its approximative size is 3.50 MB (3674352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Path to Success. They take an average of 5.49 MB (5755360
bytes) on disk.
- PathToSuccess-WT.exe (3.50 MB)
- PathToSuccess.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Path to Success version 126.96.36.199
Path to Success is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Path to Success is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Path to Success from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Path to Success or simply click the Search field and type in "Path to Success". The Path to Success application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Path to Success in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Path to Success, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Path to Success:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Path to Success\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Path to Success.
8. After uninstalling Path to Success, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Path to Success that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Path to Success with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Path to Success by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Path to Success by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Path to Success supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 10:06:30.583