Path Copy Copy 2.1
Path Copy Copy 2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1 from your PCCharles Lechasseur
. Go over here
for more details on Charles Lechasseur. Please open http://www.codeplex.com/pathcopycopy
if you want to read more on Path Copy Copy 2.1 on Charles Lechasseur's website. Path Copy Copy 2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1. The program's main executable file occupies 679.34 KB (695642 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Path Copy Copy 2.1. They take an average of 679.34 KB (695642
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Path Copy Copy 2.1.
Path Copy Copy 2.1 is an application released by Charles Lechasseur. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Path Copy Copy 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Path Copy Copy 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Path Copy Copy 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Path Copy Copy 2.1 app will be found automatically. When you select Path Copy Copy 2.1 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Path Copy Copy 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Path Copy Copy 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.codeplex.com/pathcopycopy
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1.
8. After removing Path Copy Copy 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Path Copy Copy 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Path Copy Copy 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Path Copy Copy 2.1 by Charles Lechasseur from your computer, we are not saying that Path Copy Copy 2.1 by Charles Lechasseur is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Path Copy Copy 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-25 08:52:01.673