PasswordMaster5.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 from your computerCONEXSOFT
. Open here
for more information on CONEXSOFT. Click on http://conexsoft.fujigoma.com/?o=p
to get more data about PasswordMaster5.2.0 on CONEXSOFT's website. PasswordMaster5.2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Conex\PasswordMaster directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PasswordMaster5.2.0 is C:\WINDOWS\eiunin21.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PasswordMaster.exe and occupies 680.00 KB (696320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PasswordMaster5.2.0. They take about 2.04 MB (2142720
bytes) on disk.
- appbooter.exe (20.00 KB)
- autocommit.exe (1.36 MB)
- PasswordMaster.exe (680.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.0
PasswordMaster5.2.0 is an application by CONEXSOFT. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PasswordMaster5.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PasswordMaster5.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PasswordMaster5.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the PasswordMaster5.2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PasswordMaster5.2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PasswordMaster5.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PasswordMaster5.2.0:
- The software company is: http://conexsoft.fujigoma.com/?o=p
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\eiunin21.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PasswordMaster5.2.0.
8. After removing PasswordMaster5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PasswordMaster5.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PasswordMaster5.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 by CONEXSOFT from your PC, we are not saying that PasswordMaster5.2.0 by CONEXSOFT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 23:38:06.843