You can find below details on how to remove PasswordBox Search for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PasswordBox Search from your PCPasswordBox, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on PasswordBox, Inc.. PasswordBox Search is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PasswordBox Search directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PasswordBox Search is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PasswordBox Search\uninstall.exe. chromeSearchProv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 425.50 KB (435712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PasswordBox Search. They occupy about 462.94 KB (474049
bytes) on disk.
- chromeSearchProv.exe (425.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (37.44 KB)
PasswordBox Search is a program released by PasswordBox, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PasswordBox Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PasswordBox Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PasswordBox Search or simply click the Search field and type in "PasswordBox Search". If it is installed on your PC the PasswordBox Search program will be found very quickly. After you select PasswordBox Search in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PasswordBox Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PasswordBox Search.
8. After uninstalling PasswordBox Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PasswordBox Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PasswordBox Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PasswordBox Search by PasswordBox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PasswordBox Search by PasswordBox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PasswordBox Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 11:50:26.237