You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PasswordBox for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PasswordBox from your systemPasswordBox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on PasswordBox, Inc.. Usually the PasswordBox application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove PasswordBox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 150.65 KB (154265 bytes).
PasswordBox is composed of the following executables which occupy 193.66 KB (198305
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (150.65 KB)
- BgPageServer.exe (43.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of PasswordBox. For other PasswordBox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PasswordBox is an application released by PasswordBox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall PasswordBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PasswordBox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PasswordBox or simply click the Search feature and type in "PasswordBox". If it exists on your system the PasswordBox application will be found very quickly. When you click PasswordBox in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PasswordBox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PasswordBox.
8. After uninstalling PasswordBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PasswordBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PasswordBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PasswordBox by PasswordBox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PasswordBox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 14:05:36.990