Password Recovery Bundle 2014
This page is about Password Recovery Bundle 2014 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Password Recovery Bundle 2014 from your PCTop Password Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Top Password Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.top-password.com
to get more info about Password Recovery Bundle 2014 on Top Password Software, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Top Password folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Top Password\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Password Recovery Bundle 2014. Password Recovery Bundle 2014's primary file takes around 1.79 MB (1872672 bytes) and its name is Password Recovery Bundle.exe.
The executable files below are part of Password Recovery Bundle 2014. They occupy about 7.00 MB (7335025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (939.00 KB)
- Asterisk Password Recovery-x64.exe (516.50 KB)
- Asterisk Password Recovery.exe (391.50 KB)
- bootsect_x86.exe (100.89 KB)
- File Password Recovery.exe (1.52 MB)
- ISO2Disc.exe (375.00 KB)
- Password Recovery Bundle.exe (1.79 MB)
- SQL Server Password Changer.exe (743.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014
of Password Recovery Bundle 2014.
If you are manually uninstalling Password Recovery Bundle 2014 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Password Recovery Bundle 2014 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Top Password
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Top Password\bundle.log
- C:\Program Files\Top Password\RAR Password Recovery.exe
- C:\Program Files\Top Password\RPRHelp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Top Password\unins000.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RAR Password Recovery_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RAR Password Recovery_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RAR Password Recovery_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RAR Password Recovery_is1\UninstallString
Password Recovery Bundle 2014 is a program offered by Top Password Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Password Recovery Bundle 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Password Recovery Bundle 2014 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Password Recovery Bundle 2014 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Recovery Bundle 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Password Recovery Bundle 2014 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Password Recovery Bundle 2014 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Password Recovery Bundle 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Recovery Bundle 2014:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.top-password.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Top Password\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Password Recovery Bundle 2014.
8. After removing Password Recovery Bundle 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Recovery Bundle 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Recovery Bundle 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Recovery Bundle 2014 by Top Password Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Recovery Bundle 2014 by Top Password Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Recovery Bundle 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:01:06.907