Password Hasher is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Password Hasher from your systemPeter Beard
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Peter Beard. Password Hasher is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Password Hasher folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Password Hasher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Password Hasher\uninstall.vbs". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Password Hasher.exe is the Password Hasher's primary executable file and it takes around 816.86 KB (836464 bytes) on disk.
Password Hasher contains of the executables below. They occupy 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- Password Hasher.exe (816.86 KB)
Password Hasher is an application marketed by Peter Beard. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Password Hasher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Password Hasher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Password Hasher or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Hasher". The Password Hasher application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Password Hasher in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Hasher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Password Hasher.
8. After removing Password Hasher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Password Hasher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Hasher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Hasher by Peter Beard from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Hasher by Peter Beard is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Hasher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130