Password Folder is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Password Folder from your PCIObit
. Additional info about IObit can be found here
. More information about Password Folder can be found at http://www.IObit.com/
. Usually the Password Folder application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Password Folder directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Password Folder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Folder. PasswordFolder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.21 MB (3366232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Password Folder. They occupy about 6.19 MB (6487283
bytes) on disk.
- bookmarks.exe (536.50 KB)
- PasswordFolder.exe (3.21 MB)
- PfCheckService.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Password Folder.Folders left behind when you uninstall Password Folder:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Password Folder when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\FpCheckService.exe
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\PasswordFolder.exe
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\pffilter.sys
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\IObit\Password Folder\update.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Password Folder_is1
Password Folder is an application offered by the software company IObit. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Password Folder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Password Folder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Folder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Folder". If it is installed on your PC the Password Folder program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Password Folder in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Password Folder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Folder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Password Folder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Password Folder.
8. After removing Password Folder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Folder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Folder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Folder by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Password Folder by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Folder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:10:17.593