This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Password Depot for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Password Depot from your PCAceBIT
. Take a look here
for more information on AceBIT. More details about Password Depot can be found at http://www.password-depot.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Depot. The application's main executable file is named PasswordDepot.exe and it has a size of 997.00 KB (1020928 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Password Depot. They occupy 997.00 KB (1020928
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (997.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Password Depot version 1.7.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Password Depot's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\aide.chm
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\backup\Password Depot#1.bck
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\help.chm
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\hilfe.chm
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\PasswordDepot.exe
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\passwords\Password Depot.psw
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\pwdepot.ini
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\tod_de.dat
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot\tod_en.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot
Password Depot is an application by the software company AceBIT. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Password Depot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Password Depot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Password Depot or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot". The Password Depot app will be found very quickly. After you click Password Depot in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Password Depot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot:
- The publisher is: http://www.password-depot.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Password Depot by AceBIT from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot by AceBIT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 09:54:42.227