Password Depot 8
This web page is about Password Depot 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. You can find out more on AceBIT GmbH or check for application updates here
. More details about Password Depot 8 can be seen at http://www.acebit.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Password Depot 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called PasswordDepot.exe and its approximative size is 15.08 MB (15816184 bytes).
Password Depot 8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.59 MB (25782840
bytes) on disk:
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.08 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Password Depot 8 version 8.1.2
only. For more Password Depot 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 7
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\clouds.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\Favorites\D00D0628-B6B5-4F63-8A01-4040F0A6AFC0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\leets.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\pwdepot.cfg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot
Password Depot 8 is a program by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Password Depot 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Depot 8". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Password Depot 8 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 22:54:08.697