Password Depot 7
This page is about Password Depot 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Password Depot 7 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. More information on AceBIT GmbH can be found here
. More information about the app Password Depot 7 can be found at http://www.acebit.com/
. Usually the Password Depot 7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Password Depot 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Password Depot 7 is C:\Program Files\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe. PasswordDepot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.17 MB (11716256 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 7 contains of the executables below. They take 13.97 MB (14646168
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (11.17 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Password Depot 7 version 7.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Password Depot 7 versions:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 7 is a program released by AceBIT GmbH. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Password Depot 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Password Depot 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot 7". The Password Depot 7 application will be found automatically. After you select Password Depot 7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Depot 7.
8. After removing Password Depot 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Password Depot 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:58:46.550