Password Depot 7
This page is about Password Depot 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Password Depot 7 from your systemAceBIT GmbH
. Additional info about AceBIT GmbH can be read here
. More details about the program Password Depot 7 can be seen at http://www.acebit.com/
. Password Depot 7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7 folder, depending on the user's decision. Password Depot 7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe. PasswordDepot.exe is the Password Depot 7's main executable file and it takes approximately 11.89 MB (12469904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Password Depot 7. They occupy about 19.22 MB (20152824
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (11.89 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (2.86 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (1.68 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Password Depot 7 version 7.6.4
only. For other Password Depot 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 7 is a program by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Password Depot 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Password Depot 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Password Depot 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 7". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Password Depot 7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Password Depot 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Depot 7.
8. After removing Password Depot 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 7 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Depot 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:53:50.537