Password Agent 2.6.3
Password Agent 2.6.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Password Agent 2.6.3 from your computerMoon Software
. Further information on Moon Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.moonsoftware.com/
to get more details about Password Agent 2.6.3 on Moon Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Agent folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Password Agent 2.6.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Agent\Uninstall.exe /U C:\PROGRA~2\PASSWO~1\Install.log. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Password Agent 2.6.3's primary file takes around 1.36 MB (1424704 bytes) and is called PwAgent.exe.
The executable files below are part of Password Agent 2.6.3. They occupy an average of 1.51 MB (1586048
bytes) on disk.
- PwAgent.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.3
of Password Agent 2.6.3.
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Password Agent 2.6.3 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Password Agent 2.6.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Moon Software\Password Agent
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Security\Password Agent
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Password Agent.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Moon Software\Password Agent\PwAgent.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Security\Password Agent\Help Topics.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Security\Password Agent\Moon Software.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Security\Password Agent\Password Agent.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Security\Password Agent\User's Manual.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\Password Agent manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\PwAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\PwAgent64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\Readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Moon Software\Password Agent\updater.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Moon Software\Password Agent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Password Agent 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Moon Software\Password Agent
Password Agent 2.6.3 is an application marketed by Moon Software. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Password Agent 2.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Password Agent 2.6.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Password Agent 2.6.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Agent 2.6.3". The Password Agent 2.6.3 application will be found automatically. After you select Password Agent 2.6.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Agent 2.6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Agent 2.6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moonsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Agent\Uninstall.exe /U C:\PROGRA~2\PASSWO~1\Install.log
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Agent 2.6.3.
8. After uninstalling Password Agent 2.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Agent 2.6.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Agent 2.6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Agent 2.6.3 by Moon Software from your computer, we are not saying that Password Agent 2.6.3 by Moon Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Agent 2.6.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:14:17.257