This info is about PassShow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PassShow from your computerPassShow Software
. More info about PassShow Software can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PassShow directory (same installation drive as Windows). PassShow's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PassShow\Uninstall.exe. PsUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PassShow. They occupy about 399.82 KB (409414
bytes) on disk.
- PsUP.exe (244.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.82 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall PassShow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PassShow
Additional values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files\PassShow\155.crx
- C:\Program Files\PassShow\155.dat
- C:\Program Files\PassShow\155.xpi
- C:\Program Files\PassShow\a.db
PassShow is an application marketed by the software company PassShow Software. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PassShow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PassShow from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PassShow or simply click the Search field and type in "PassShow". The PassShow application will be found very quickly. When you select PassShow in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PassShow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PassShow.
8. After removing PassShow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PassShow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PassShow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PassShow by PassShow Software from your computer, we are not saying that PassShow by PassShow Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PassShow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:01:07.760