Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval
Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval from your systemPeganza
. Open here
where you can find out more on Peganza. More info about the application Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval can be found at http://www.peganza.com
. Usually the Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Peganza\Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Peganza\Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval\unins000.exe. Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval's primary file takes around 5.93 MB (6221312 bytes) and is named PAL.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval. They occupy about 11.81 MB (12385137
bytes) on disk.
- PAL.exe (5.93 MB)
- palcmd.exe (4.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval version 6.3.7
Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval is a program by the software company Peganza. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval". If it exists on your system the Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval program will be found automatically. When you select Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval:
- The software company is: http://www.peganza.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Peganza\Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval.
8. After uninstalling Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval by Peganza from your PC, we are not saying that Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval by Peganza is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pascal Analyzer 6 Eval in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:05:20.803