You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Party Planner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Party Planner from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Party Planner can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Party Planner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PartyPlanner directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PartyPlanner\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Party Planner. PartyPlanner-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.09 MB (3241880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Party Planner. They occupy about 4.94 MB (5177312
bytes) on disk.
- PartyPlanner-WT.exe (3.09 MB)
- PartyPlanner.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Party Planner.
Party Planner is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Party Planner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Party Planner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Party Planner or simply click the Search field and type in "Party Planner". The Party Planner application will be found very quickly. When you select Party Planner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Party Planner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Party Planner:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PartyPlanner\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Party Planner.
8. After uninstalling Party Planner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Party Planner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Party Planner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Party Planner by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Party Planner by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Party Planner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-06 07:31:32.040