Party Panic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Party Panic from your computerEverglow Interactive Inc.
. Additional info about Everglow Interactive Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Party Panic can be found at http://partypanicgame.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Party Panic directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Party Panic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.96 MB (3102496 bytes) on disk and is called Steam.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Party Panic. They take about 486.70 MB (510341936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.96 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.37 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BsSndRpt64.exe (408.45 KB)
- KFGame.exe (33.34 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (51.50 KB)
- UnrealLightmass.exe (2.89 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
Party Panic is a program by Everglow Interactive Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Party Panic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Party Panic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Party Panic or simply click the Search field and type in "Party Panic". If it is installed on your PC the Party Panic app will be found automatically. After you select Party Panic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Party Panic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Party Panic:
- The web site of the program is: http://partypanicgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Party Panic.
8. After removing Party Panic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Party Panic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Party Panic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Party Panic by Everglow Interactive Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Party Panic by Everglow Interactive Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Party Panic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 21:52:31.400