Party Down is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Party Down from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More data about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
if you want to read more on Party Down on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Party Down folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Party Down is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Party Down\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Party Down.exe and occupies 1.22 MB (1284392 bytes).
Party Down is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.69 MB (9116658
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (3.89 MB)
- Party Down.exe (1.22 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Party Down version 1.0
Party Down is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Party Down is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Party Down with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Party Down or simply click the Search feature and type in "Party Down". The Party Down app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Party Down in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Party Down, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Party Down:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Party Down\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Party Down.
8. After uninstalling Party Down, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Party Down that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Party Down with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Party Down by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Party Down by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Party Down in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 05:37:11.700