Parse360 Utility 2.2.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 from your systemBarnameha
. Check out here
for more details on Barnameha. You can get more details related to Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 at http://www.barnameha.ir
. Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Parse360 Utility 2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Parse360 Utility 2.2.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Parse360 Utility 2\Uninstall.exe. P360UStarter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) on disk.
Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 is composed of the following executables which take 6.06 MB (6357951
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AssistantRepair.exe (320.00 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (88.00 KB)
- Contact.exe (300.00 KB)
- Contig.exe (91.54 KB)
- dfrg.exe (12.67 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (380.00 KB)
- DiskDefragmenter.exe (364.00 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (168.00 KB)
- FreeStyle.exe (344.00 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (268.00 KB)
- MOptimizer.exe (42.00 KB)
- Optimizer.exe (192.00 KB)
- P360ULauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- P360UReal.exe (108.00 KB)
- P360UStarter.exe (528.00 KB)
- pagedfrg.exe (66.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (288.00 KB)
- Settings.exe (444.00 KB)
- SilencePlanning.exe (240.00 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (244.00 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (484.00 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (492.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (160.41 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (204.00 KB)
- USBGuard.exe (312.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.6
of Parse360 Utility 2.2.6.
Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Parse360 Utility 2.2.6:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parse360 Utility 2
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parse360 Utility 2\USBGuard.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Parse360 Utility 2.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Parse360 Utility 2.2.6
Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 is an application by Barnameha. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Parse360 Utility 2.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 program will be found very quickly. After you select Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Parse360 Utility 2.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Parse360 Utility 2.2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.barnameha.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Parse360 Utility 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Parse360 Utility 2.2.6.
8. After removing Parse360 Utility 2.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 by Barnameha from your PC, we are not saying that Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 by Barnameha is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Parse360 Utility 2.2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 07:10:25.483