ParsVPN version 2.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove ParsVPN version 2.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ParsVPN version 2.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Check out here
for more info on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParsVPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ParsVPN version 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParsVPN\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ParsVPN version 2.1's primary file takes about 18.86 MB (19779584 bytes) and is named ParsVPN.exe.
ParsVPN version 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 35.49 MB (37216922
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- ParsVPN.exe (18.86 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.57 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of ParsVPN version 2.1.
ParsVPN version 2.1 is a program released by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove ParsVPN version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ParsVPN version 2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParsVPN version 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParsVPN version 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the ParsVPN version 2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ParsVPN version 2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ParsVPN version 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParsVPN version 2.1.
8. After removing ParsVPN version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParsVPN version 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParsVPN version 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParsVPN version 2.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, nor are we saying that ParsVPN version 2.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParsVPN version 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:34:13.097