ParkControl is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more facts about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ParkControl. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it takes around 503.69 KB (515776 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl is composed of the following executables which take 586.29 KB (600359
bytes) on disk:
- ParkControl.exe (503.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.60 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ParkControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. After you select ParkControl in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 01:40:27.227