ParkControl is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's page. ParkControl is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it takes circa 500.69 KB (512704 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl is composed of the following executables which occupy 583.34 KB (597342
bytes) on disk:
- ParkControl.exe (500.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
ParkControl has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
ParkControl is a program marketed by Bitsum. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found automatically. When you click ParkControl in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 21:44:09.930