Paris Chase 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Paris Chase 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Paris Chase 1.0 from your PCTeam6 game studios
. More info about Team6 game studios can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Paris Chase 1.0 at www.team6-games.com
. Usually the Paris Chase 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team6 game studios\Paris Chase directory, depending on the user's option during install. Paris Chase 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\TEAM6G~1\PARISC~1\Setup.exe /remove. Paris Chase 1.0's main file takes about 3.71 MB (3895296 bytes) and its name is ParisChase.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Paris Chase 1.0. They take 4.24 MB (4450072
bytes) on disk.
- ParisChase.exe (3.71 MB)
- Setup.exe (68.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Paris Chase 1.0.
Paris Chase 1.0 is an application marketed by Team6 game studios. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Paris Chase 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Paris Chase 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paris Chase 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Paris Chase 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Paris Chase 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Paris Chase 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Paris Chase 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paris Chase 1.0:
- The software company is: www.team6-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\TEAM6G~1\PARISC~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Paris Chase 1.0.
8. After removing Paris Chase 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Paris Chase 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paris Chase 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Paris Chase 1.0 by Team6 game studios from your computer, we are not saying that Paris Chase 1.0 by Team6 game studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paris Chase 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 09:20:53.200