ParetoLogic Internet Security
This info is about ParetoLogic Internet Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ParetoLogic Internet Security from your computerParetoLogic, Inc.
. More info about ParetoLogic, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.paretologic.com
if you want to read more on ParetoLogic Internet Security on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. ParetoLogic Internet Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic Internet Security directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ParetoLogic Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic Internet Security\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ParetoLogic Internet Security.exe and occupies 3.54 MB (3710576 bytes).
ParetoLogic Internet Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.83 MB (11359848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GFI.Tools.Run64.exe (184.38 KB)
- ParetoLogic Internet Security.exe (3.54 MB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (3.51 MB)
- SBRC.exe (196.88 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (172.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.60 MB)
- uus_ac.exe (1.56 MB)
- sbbd.exe (43.38 KB)
- sbbd.exe (46.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ParetoLogic Internet Security. You can find below info on other application versions of ParetoLogic Internet Security:
ParetoLogic Internet Security is an application marketed by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ParetoLogic Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ParetoLogic Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParetoLogic Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic Internet Security". The ParetoLogic Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ParetoLogic Internet Security in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ParetoLogic Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParetoLogic Internet Security:
- The publisher is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic Internet Security\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParetoLogic Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParetoLogic Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParetoLogic Internet Security by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic Internet Security by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParetoLogic Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:01:22.967