Papers, Please is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Papers, Please from your PC3909
. Check out here
for more information on 3909. Detailed information about Papers, Please can be found at http://papersplea.se
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PapersPlease directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Papers, Please is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/239030. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights.
Papers, Please installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.12 MB (4320256
bytes) on disk.
- PapersPlease.exe (4.12 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Papers, Please.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 239030
Papers, Please is a program by 3909. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Papers, Please is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Papers, Please from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Papers, Please or simply click the Search feature and type in "Papers, Please". The Papers, Please app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Papers, Please in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Papers, Please, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Papers, Please:
- The web site of the application is: http://papersplea.se
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/239030
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Papers, Please.
8. After removing Papers, Please, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Papers, Please which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Papers, Please using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Papers, Please by 3909 from your PC, nor are we saying that Papers, Please by 3909 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Papers, Please in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130