PaperCut NG 11.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PaperCut NG 11.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PaperCut NG 11.2 from your computerPaperCut Software International Pty Ltd
. Additional info about PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about about PaperCut NG 11.2 at http://www.papercut.com/
. PaperCut NG 11.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PaperCut NG 11.2. helper-print-provider.exe is the PaperCut NG 11.2's primary executable file and it takes around 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PaperCut NG 11.2. They take an average of 1.40 MB (1466911
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (692.53 KB)
- helper-print-provider.exe (328.00 KB)
- pc-print.exe (412.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2
of PaperCut NG 11.2.
PaperCut NG 11.2 is an application offered by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PaperCut NG 11.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PaperCut NG 11.2". If it is installed on your PC the PaperCut NG 11.2 app will be found automatically. After you click PaperCut NG 11.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PaperCut NG 11.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PaperCut NG 11.2:
- The software company is: http://www.papercut.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PaperCut NG 11.2.
8. After uninstalling PaperCut NG 11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PaperCut NG 11.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PaperCut NG 11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that PaperCut NG 11.2 by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 02:48:16.810