Panorama Sheets is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Panorama Sheets from your PCProVUE Development
. Go over here
for more information on ProVUE Development. Further information about Panorama Sheets can be seen at http://www.provue.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panorama Sheets directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Panorama Sheets is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panorama Sheets\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Panorama Sheets.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 705.50 KB (722432 bytes) on disk.
Panorama Sheets contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.46 MB (3626018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Panorama Sheets.exe (705.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- curl.exe (134.00 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.72 MB)
- Snarl_CMD.exe (213.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Panorama Sheets.
Panorama Sheets is an application offered by the software company ProVUE Development. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Panorama Sheets is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Panorama Sheets from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panorama Sheets or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panorama Sheets". The Panorama Sheets program will be found automatically. After you click Panorama Sheets in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Panorama Sheets, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panorama Sheets:
- The publisher is: http://www.provue.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panorama Sheets\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panorama Sheets.
8. After uninstalling Panorama Sheets, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Panorama Sheets that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panorama Sheets with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panorama Sheets by ProVUE Development from your PC, we are not saying that Panorama Sheets by ProVUE Development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panorama Sheets supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 23:22:00.073