Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 is commonly set up in the C:\Programmi\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, regulated by the user's option. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.25 MB (11797560 bytes) on disk.
Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.46 MB (14109296
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (11.25 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.20 MB)
This page is about Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 version 361.77
Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77". If it is installed on your PC the Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77.
8. After uninstalling Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 361.77 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 10:23:24.907