Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 12.19 MB (12786808 bytes) on disk and is called nvcplui.exe.
Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.09 MB (15820016
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.19 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 381.94
of Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94.
Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94". If it exists on your system the Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 app will be found automatically. After you select Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94.
8. After removing Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 381.94 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 07:37:02.530