Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66
Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled nvcplui.exe and occupies 12.15 MB (12738680 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66. They occupy about 14.87 MB (15595760
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.15 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.72 MB)
The current page applies to Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 version 266.66
Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66". If it exists on your system the Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 app will be found automatically. After you select Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66.
8. After removing Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Panneau de configuration NVIDIA 266.66 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:50:23.730