Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52
Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named nvcplui.exe and its approximative size is 5.65 MB (5919520 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52. They take 8.32 MB (8721472
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.65 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.52
of Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52.
Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52". If it exists on your system the Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52.
8. After removing Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 340.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:36:52.580