Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 12.16 MB (12747320 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvcplui.exe.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 contains of the executables below. They take 14.89 MB (15611384
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 359.46
of Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46". If it is installed on your PC the Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46.
8. After uninstalling Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 359.46 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:59:46.650