Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 6.55 MB (6868800 bytes) on disk and is called nvcplui.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80. They occupy 9.83 MB (10302928
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 344.80
of Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80". If it exists on your system the Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80.
8. After removing Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 344.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:53:01.187