This web page contains complete information on how to remove Pandora Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pandora Service from your systemPandora.TV
. Further information on Pandora.TV can be seen here
. You can get more details about Pandora Service at http://www.pandora.tv
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Pandora Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PandoraService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 610.65 KB (625304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Pandora Service. They take about 3.69 MB (3870705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- killp.exe (279.50 KB)
- PandoraService.exe (610.65 KB)
- PanElevateExecutor.exe (341.66 KB)
- PanProcess.exe (573.15 KB)
- PanServiceStarter.exe (420.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnistAX.exe (399.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Pandora Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Pandora Service is an application offered by the software company Pandora.TV. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Pandora Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pandora Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pandora Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pandora Service". If it exists on your system the Pandora Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pandora Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pandora Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pandora Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandora.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pandora Service.
8. After uninstalling Pandora Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pandora Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pandora Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pandora Service by Pandora.TV from your PC, we are not saying that Pandora Service by Pandora.TV is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pandora Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:34:18.160