This web page contains complete information on how to remove Pandora Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Pandora Service from your systemPandora.TV
. Further information on Pandora.TV can be seen here
. You can get more details about Pandora Service at http://www.pandora.tv
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Pandora Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PandoraService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 610.65 KB (625304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Pandora Service. They take about 3.69 MB (3870705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- killp.exe (279.50 KB)
- PandoraService.exe (610.65 KB)
- PanElevateExecutor.exe (341.66 KB)
- PanProcess.exe (573.15 KB)
- PanServiceStarter.exe (420.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnistAX.exe (399.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Pandora Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pandora Service:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\avcodec-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\avutil-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\killp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\PandoraService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\PanProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\pthreadVC2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pandora.tv\PanService\UnistAX.exe
Pandora Service is an application marketed by Pandora.TV. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Pandora Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pandora Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pandora Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pandora Service". If it is installed on your PC the Pandora Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pandora Service in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pandora Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pandora Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandora.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pandora Service.
8. After removing Pandora Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pandora Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pandora Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pandora Service by Pandora.TV from your computer, nor are we saying that Pandora Service by Pandora.TV is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pandora Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:34:18.160