Pando Media Booster
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pando Media Booster for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. You can read more on Pando Networks Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
if you want to read more on Pando Media Booster on Pando Networks Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pando Media Booster. The application's main executable file occupies 4.09 MB (4287536 bytes) on disk and is named PMB.exe.
Pando Media Booster is comprised of the following executables which take 4.69 MB (4916528
bytes) on disk:
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.19 KB)
- PMB.exe (4.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (343.06 KB)
The current page applies to Pando Media Booster version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Pando Media Booster versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Pando Media Booster.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Pando Media Booster is an application marketed by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pando Media Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster app will be found very quickly. When you click Pando Media Booster in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pando Media Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando Media Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:12:12.587