Pando Media Booster
Pando Media Booster is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your computerPando Networks Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pando Networks Inc.. Further information about Pando Media Booster can be found at http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pando Media Booster. PMB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.95 MB (3093624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pando Media Booster. They take an average of 3.55 MB (3722616
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.19 KB)
- PMB.exe (2.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (343.06 KB)
The current page applies to Pando Media Booster version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Pando Media Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Pando Media Booster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\null\Pando Networks\Media Booster
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\null\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BsSndRpt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\null\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BugSplat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\null\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BugSplatRc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\null\Pando Networks\Media Booster\freebl3.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Pando Media Booster is an application offered by Pando Networks Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Pando Media Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pando Media Booster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pando Media Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando Media Booster". The Pando Media Booster application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pando Media Booster in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pando Media Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pando Media Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandonetworks.com/pando-media-booster-support-faq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pando Media Booster.
8. After removing Pando Media Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pando Media Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pando Media Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pando Media Booster by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pando Media Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:31.733