Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124
Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52 from your systemPanda Security
. Further information on Panda Security can be found here
. Please follow http://research.pandasecurity.com/archive/Panda-USB-and-AutoRun-Vaccine.aspx
if you want to read more on Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 on Panda Security's web page. Usually the Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124's main file takes around 1.23 MB (1287176 bytes) and its name is USBVaccine.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199. They occupy 2.00 MB (2100834
bytes) on disk.
- RunInteractiveWin.exe (113.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.84 KB)
- USBVaccine.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\RunInteractiveWin.exe
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\USBVaccine.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Panda Security\USB Vaccine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Panda Security\USB Vaccine
Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company Panda Security. Some people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. When you click Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://research.pandasecurity.com/archive/Panda-USB-and-AutoRun-Vaccine.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 by Panda Security is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:50:32.190