Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11
Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 from your PCPanda Security
. Go over here
for more info on Panda Security. Click on http://research.pandasecurity.com/archive/Panda-USB-and-AutoRun-Vaccine.aspx
to get more information about Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 on Panda Security's website. Usually the Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.21 MB (1268808 bytes) on disk and is called USBVaccine.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11. They take about 2.00 MB (2092258
bytes) on disk.
- RunInteractiveWin.exe (113.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.34 KB)
- USBVaccine.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
If you are manually uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine\RunInteractiveWin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine\USBVaccine.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Panda Security\USB Vaccine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Panda Security\USB Vaccine
Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 is an application released by Panda Security. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52". The Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://research.pandasecurity.com/archive/Panda-USB-and-AutoRun-Vaccine.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 by Panda Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:45:02.703