Panda GOLD Protection
Panda GOLD Protection is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Panda GOLD Protection from your systemPanda Security
. You can read more on Panda Security or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Panda GOLD Protection can be found at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=4001&lang=fre&custom=173959
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Panda GOLD Protection. The application's main executable file occupies 36.74 KB (37624 bytes) on disk and is titled PSUAMain.exe.
Panda GOLD Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.68 MB (3853688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.50 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (69.74 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.35 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (499.74 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (138.74 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (361.24 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (140.74 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (36.74 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (684.24 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (37.24 KB)
- Setup.exe (966.74 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (92.50 KB)
- PGUse.exe (230.74 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (228.74 KB)
This data is about Panda GOLD Protection version 15.00.04.0002
alone. For more Panda GOLD Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Panda GOLD Protection.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda GOLD Protection
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\asapsdk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\atl100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\atl80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\borlndmm.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Panda Universal Agent Endpoint
Panda GOLD Protection is an application offered by the software company Panda Security. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Panda GOLD Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Panda GOLD Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Panda GOLD Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panda GOLD Protection". The Panda GOLD Protection application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Panda GOLD Protection in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Panda GOLD Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda GOLD Protection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=4001&lang=fre&custom=173959
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panda GOLD Protection.
8. After removing Panda GOLD Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda GOLD Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda GOLD Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Panda GOLD Protection by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda GOLD Protection by Panda Security is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Panda GOLD Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 23:32:40.560