Panda Free Antivirus
This page is about Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PCPanda Security
. You can find out more on Panda Security or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Panda Free Antivirus at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3755&lang=eng&custom=174149
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Panda Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PandaSecurityTb.exe and it has a size of 4.14 MB (4342088 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Panda Free Antivirus. They take 7.83 MB (8206872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.50 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (69.74 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (124.24 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (499.74 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (138.24 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (361.24 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (140.74 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (36.74 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (684.24 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (37.24 KB)
- Setup.exe (966.74 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (92.50 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (85.80 KB)
- PGUse.exe (230.74 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (228.74 KB)
- PandaSecurityTb.exe (4.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.00.04.0002
of Panda Free Antivirus. For other Panda Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Panda Free Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\05001000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\ApplicationRule.PRL
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\asapsdk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\atl100.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Panda Universal Agent Endpoint
Panda Free Antivirus is a program released by Panda Security. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panda Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Panda Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Panda Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Panda Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3755&lang=eng&custom=174149
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:14:46.683