Panda ActiveScan 2.0
This info is about Panda ActiveScan 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Panda ActiveScan 2.0 from your PCPanda Security
. You can read more on Panda Security or check for application updates here
. Panda ActiveScan 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\ActiveScan 2.0 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\ActiveScan 2.0\as2uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Panda ActiveScan 2.0. The program's main executable file is named as2uninst.exe and its approximative size is 57.82 KB (59208 bytes).
Panda ActiveScan 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.87 KB (91000
bytes) on disk.
- as2uninst.exe (57.82 KB)
- scremlsp.exe (31.05 KB)
This data is about Panda ActiveScan 2.0 version 01.04.01.0014
only. You can find below a few links to other Panda ActiveScan 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ActiveScan 2.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Panda Software\ActiveScan 2.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Panda Software\SetupEx\ActiveScan 2.0
Panda ActiveScan 2.0 is a program by the software company Panda Security. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Panda ActiveScan 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Panda ActiveScan 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Panda ActiveScan 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda ActiveScan 2.0". The Panda ActiveScan 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Panda ActiveScan 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Panda ActiveScan 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda ActiveScan 2.0.
8. After removing Panda ActiveScan 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda ActiveScan 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panda ActiveScan 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panda ActiveScan 2.0 by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda ActiveScan 2.0 by Panda Security is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda ActiveScan 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:59:54.393