You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Paladins for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Paladins from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. Take a look here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. Paladins is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Paladins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Paladins's primary file takes about 32.56 MB (34140160 bytes) and its name is Paladins.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Paladins. They occupy about 59.19 MB (62068312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Paladins.exe (32.56 MB)
This info is about Paladins version 0.23.978.6
alone. For other Paladins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Paladins is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Paladins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paladins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins". If it exists on your system the Paladins program will be found very quickly. After you click Paladins in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Paladins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Paladins.
8. After removing Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paladins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 20:10:37.440