Paint.NET v3.20 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Paint.NET v3.20 from your computerwww.getpaint.net
. You can read more on www.getpaint.net or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Paint.NET v3.20 can be found at http://www.getpaint.net/
. The full command line for uninstalling Paint.NET v3.20 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PaintDN.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PaintDotNet.exe and it has a size of 900.00 KB (921600 bytes).
Paint.NET v3.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 991.65 KB (1015448
bytes) on disk.
- PaintDotNet.exe (900.00 KB)
- PdnRepair.exe (23.65 KB)
- SetupNgen.exe (24.00 KB)
- UpdateMonitor.exe (20.00 KB)
- WiaProxy32.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of Paint.NET v3.20.
Paint.NET v3.20 is a program released by the software company www.getpaint.net. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Paint.NET v3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Paint.NET v3.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Paint.NET v3.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paint.NET v3.20". The Paint.NET v3.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Paint.NET v3.20 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Paint.NET v3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Paint.NET v3.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getpaint.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PaintDN.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Paint.NET v3.20.
8. After uninstalling Paint.NET v3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Paint.NET v3.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paint.NET v3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paint.NET v3.20 by www.getpaint.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Paint.NET v3.20 by www.getpaint.net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Paint.NET v3.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:45:39.680