Paint it Back Demo
You can find below details on how to uninstall Paint it Back Demo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Paint it Back Demo from your systemCasual Labs
. Take a look here
for more details on Casual Labs. More information about the app Paint it Back Demo can be seen at http://casuallabs.com/wp/?page_id=24
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paint it Back Demo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Paint it Back Demo. The application's main executable file is labeled pib.exe and its approximative size is 11.09 MB (11625984 bytes).
Paint it Back Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.09 MB (11625984
bytes) on disk.
Paint it Back Demo is an application by Casual Labs. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Paint it Back Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Paint it Back Demo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paint it Back Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paint it Back Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Paint it Back Demo program will be found automatically. After you click Paint it Back Demo in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Paint it Back Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paint it Back Demo:
- The software company is: http://casuallabs.com/wp/?page_id=24
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paint it Back Demo.
8. After uninstalling Paint it Back Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Paint it Back Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paint it Back Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paint it Back Demo by Casual Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Paint it Back Demo by Casual Labs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paint it Back Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 19:36:49.353