Paint XP version 1.3
Paint XP version 1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Paint XP version 1.3 from your systemMSPAINTXP.COM
. Open here
where you can read more on MSPAINTXP.COM. More details about Paint XP version 1.3 can be seen at http://www.mspaintxp.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Paint XP folder (same installation drive as Windows). Paint XP version 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Paint XP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called mspaint.exe and its approximative size is 335.00 KB (343040 bytes).
Paint XP version 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.34 MB (1402142
bytes) on disk.
- mspaint.exe (335.00 KB)
- mspaint98.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Paint XP version 1.3.
Paint XP version 1.3 is a program marketed by the software company MSPAINTXP.COM. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Paint XP version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Paint XP version 1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Paint XP version 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paint XP version 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Paint XP version 1.3 application will be found automatically. After you click Paint XP version 1.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Paint XP version 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paint XP version 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.mspaintxp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paint XP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paint XP version 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Paint XP version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Paint XP version 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paint XP version 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Paint XP version 1.3 by MSPAINTXP.COM from your computer, we are not saying that Paint XP version 1.3 by MSPAINTXP.COM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paint XP version 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:53:37.280