Painkiller Redemption 1.0
Painkiller Redemption 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Painkiller Redemption 1.0 from your computerGamersGate
. Further information on GamersGate can be found here
. Please open http://www.gamersgate.com/
if you want to read more on Painkiller Redemption 1.0 on GamersGate's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Painkiller Redemption directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Painkiller Redemption 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Painkiller Redemption\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Redemption.exe is the Painkiller Redemption 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 3.26 MB (3417088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Painkiller Redemption 1.0. They take 7.81 MB (8192451
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Redemption.exe (3.26 MB)
- RedemptionEditor.exe (3.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Painkiller Redemption 1.0 version 1.0
Painkiller Redemption 1.0 is a program offered by GamersGate. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Painkiller Redemption 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Painkiller Redemption 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Painkiller Redemption 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Painkiller Redemption 1.0". The Painkiller Redemption 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Painkiller Redemption 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Painkiller Redemption 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Painkiller Redemption 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Painkiller Redemption\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Painkiller Redemption 1.0.
8. After removing Painkiller Redemption 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Painkiller Redemption 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Painkiller Redemption 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Painkiller Redemption 1.0 by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Painkiller Redemption 1.0 by GamersGate is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Painkiller Redemption 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:27:42.780